1978 Cessna R182
N182GZ • 1978 Cessna R182 • SN: R18200195
Since New 6806.0
Lycoming, O-540-J3C5, S/N: L-22728-40A
Since Overhaul 952.0 by Western Skyways Montrose, CO
TTSN • Since New 4496.0
McCAULEY, B3D36C433-B, S/N: 983912 SCIMITAR
PTT • Since New 707.1
• Good paint, nice leather interior, new carpets
• Yes – it has some damage history – gear up, and a hard landing at one point all properly
• No logs are not complete from the early days – but are up to date. Some older logs are
• Engine overhaul is from Western Skyways in Montrose CO
• Garmin 430 is not WASS
• Garmin 330 shows TIS traffic on 430.
• Autopilot is intermittent
• NO Corrosion
• Currently flying so hours may change.
• LED lights
• Lightweight Alternator and starter
• Compressions high 70’s
• Oil filters always clean no metal
• Has electronic gear warning system for inadvertent gear up
• Annual inspection in Januarys so we will be starting annual soon.
• Located Moriarty, NM airport [0E0] Just outside Albuquerque area.