New Mexico Aero Service is a full-service aircraft maintenance operation servicing the Southwest United States from the Moriarty Municipal Airport (0E0).
Specializing in all powered aircraft under 12,500 pounds. With experienced mechanics on hand at a moments notice, New Mexico Aero Service can fulfill its customers needs in a timely manner, while assuring the highest level of quality standards and safety mandated by the aviation industry. At New Mexico Aero Service, maintenance, safety, and dependability are our primary areas of focus, not afterthoughts.
NMAS is a drug-free workplace in compliance with FAA Part 382 - Drug and Alcohol Program Year - 2019 (See Certificate)
- Annual and Progressive Aircraft Inspections
- Dynamic Propellor Balancing
- Pre-Purchase Consulting and Inspections
- Maintenance Tracking
- Aircraft Engine Repair, Replacement, Overhaul, and Restoration
- Aircraft Structural Repair
- Major Alterations and Repair
- Aircraft Sales